The Business Book Kickstarter
The Business Book Kickstarter is an interactive online course for business owners who are serious about writing a book but just can’t get started.
During the course you’ll learn how to focus your idea for the right readership and position your book so it helps you grow your business. You’ll learn a failsafe process for creating an outline you can use as a ‘recipe’ to write from, and you’ll understand how to overcome some of the pitfalls of being an author.
You’ll also learn practical tools to help you to write like a writer, leaving you inspired and motivated to get your book written.
Here are some of the things we'll cover:
- How to write the right book for your ideal client
- How to hone and clarify your idea for the commercial market
- How to structure your book so that your reader is inspired and engaged from start to finish
- How to understand the market competition and define your USP
- How to create a logical book structure
- How to avoid writer’s block and procrastination
How does it work?
You'll start each week with a short video on a chosen topic. You'll also get detailed written resources that give practical advice and weekly homework that you can send to me for personalised feedback.
Each step of the course is designed to take you further along your writing journey, so that by the end of the 4 weeks you'll have everything you need to start writing your book with confidence.
There are only 12 spaces on each course, and I’m on hand throughout the 4 weeks to answer all your questions and give you feedback on what you write.
I’m here to help, so just ask.
LATEST COURSE DATES
Monday 7th October 2019
Monday 4th November 2019
Monday 6th January 2020